Experience traditional mountain food and explore the most stunning places in the Julian Alps by bike
For small groups (4 – 8 pax) or individuals
Slovenia is small but very picturesque, unique and amazing for hiking and mountain biking. A very special place of Slovenia are the Julian Alps and Triglav National Park. You will be based in amazing Bohinj valley in the heart of Triglav National Park. This will be our base and from Bohinj we will explore different areas and get the real insight in the beauties of the Julian Alps.
What will you experience?
- Bohinj valley and Triglav National Park
- Kranjska Gora & biking in 3 countries (Slovenia, Austria, Italy)
- Lake Bled and Karavanke mountains
- Relax in biker friendly accommodation
- Experience local specialties in a traditional in “gostilna”
- Ride with licensed local MTB guide
The package includes
- Transfer from Ljubljana airport (transfers are possible also from other nearby airports; additional cost may occur)
- Welcome drink in the restaurant of Aparthotel
- 3 x overnights with breakfast
- 4x guided bike tours
- Licensed local bike guide
- All transfers on day trips and excursions
- All entrance fees and tickets based on the itinerary
- One admission to the saunas in Hotel during your stay
- 10% discount on hotel massages
- Free WiFi
- Parking in front of the hotel
|From 16.03. to 23.06.2020 and from 06.09. to 20.10.2020|
|Program||4-day tour & 3 overnights with breakfast|
|In 1/2 room:||Single use:|
|Price per person / per program||750 €||780 €|
* The price is valid for groups of 4 or more people. For 2-3 people: +20%, for 1 person: +30%.
- Tourist tax: + 2 € /per person /per night
- Possibility for renting a full suspension bike for 4 days: 140 €
- All reservations must be made in writing-by e mail. To guarantee the reservation 50% prepayment is required. Payment can be made by a bank transfer.
- Upon receiving a booking, we will send you written confimation. With written confirmation we guarantee all services as per our program.
Share your moments
Share your photos with hashtag